Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

no_idea_bout_that t1_iwvkiib wrote

Great vibe! I'd make the foreground movement the fastest, and switch the bandana movement to the right as well.

If you can figure out how to put some movement in the water without it looking too disruptive, that would be neat. (Maybe just horizontal movement?)

KillerRabbitMedia OP t1_iwvnwge wrote

Thank you for taking the time for the feedback! That's an interesting idea to change the animation speeds for the different elements, I'll definitely try that next time. I agree about the bandana. I did think about it, but I'd already added the red light. I could change the direction of the snow, I think that'd improve it to.

The water is a good point too, I did try, but the scale looked off for somethinig so far away, if that makes sense

Owobowos-Mowbius t1_iwvugox wrote

I think something incredibly slight and maybe only 2 or three different frames for the water. Just to add a hint of movement.

no_idea_bout_that t1_iwvvno3 wrote

Makes sense. The resolution at that distance is probably something like 10-20 ft/px, so movement of a single pixel would be way too fast. There might be a way to suggest movement with subtle brightness changes, or a faint noise map.