Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

rndname t1_iyyb66h wrote

What software do you use to make this?

mapleleef t1_iz0a26l wrote

Haha the other answers are great, but I used to have a phone app that did this. It was called pixaloop. But I think they rebranded as motion leap a while back. The app icon was a fox.

_libid0 t1_iyxsyvf wrote

Does anybody have this in hd?

The_Tree_Beard OP t1_iyxxpv1 wrote

Yup, I have it in 4k for downloads. Message me and I’ll send a link

wtv_fuck t1_iyzv2oe wrote

Would love to have this as well OP!!

Yeah_Nah_Cunt t1_iyzqxm8 wrote

Same here please OP

Also mind sharing what you used to create it?

MasterBaser t1_iz00s6z wrote

Creepin in here 13 hours later. Still got them links?

Igmo_ t1_iz07l4w wrote

Me too please and thank you

M_krabs t1_iz090m7 wrote

Can't you just post a link here? 😕

pseudosaid t1_iz0huly wrote

4k!? this is gonna make an amazing desktop! thanks you for sending link

maybeCheri t1_iyyepdk wrote

This is what I imagine we see after we die. Beautiful colors. Beautiful music. Warmth and love.

I_Automate t1_iyynqxx wrote

You don't need to wait for death to see this when LSD exists

maybeCheri t1_iyzl88g wrote

No thanks. I’ll wait. Something else to look forward to.

I_Automate t1_iyzm8fl wrote

That's up to you.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to close my eyes one day and that will be it, so, I intend to enjoy what the world has to offer today, instead of hoping for something that is far from guaranteed

maybeCheri t1_iz1mqj7 wrote

You see that’s the thing, I don’t wonder if there is something after we die. I know without an iota of doubt that there is and it is beautiful. Our consciousness continues in this beautiful place.

I_Automate t1_iz1sxbd wrote

I have to ask..... how can you know something for sure without solid evidence?

I don't mean to question your beliefs in a negative way, I am honestly curious. The answers I get to that question are new perspectives for my own mind.

That is something that I have always had an issue with. I don't know for certain what comes next, and saying that doesn't bother me. It's good to have questions that still need answers. It gives us something to work towards.

All the evidence I have says that I will just cease to exist. That doesn't scare me. I didn't exist for billions of years, so ceasing to exist eventually holds no fear. I loose nothing by living my mortal life to the fullest.

If it turns out I'm wrong..... awesome. Then I'm on to the next adventure. If I'm not.... I will leave this existence with few, if any, regrets. Worst case, one day I will simply go to sleep. That thought holds no terror for me.

With that said.... I fully believe that we will eventually beat death on our own terms, one way or another. My hope is that we will someday build our own afterlife to order. We will use technology to fundamentally change what it means to be alive and control our own path into the future.

Wjyndigo t1_iyy0bd5 wrote

I love this!!!

Zakluor t1_iyykc8u wrote

Makes me think of the Mutara Nebula. Tactical is clouded. Visual won't function and shields will be useless. But the odds will be even.

wallofchaos t1_iyykuot wrote

These are the gifs I come here for :) is there a sub with more of this type stuff?

onesecondofinsanity t1_iyz9g4l wrote

Am I the only one that thought this was the background to the pokemon theme song?

Looks amazing

reddittailedhawk t1_iyzeuub wrote

Forget star and northern light projectors, I want THIS on my ceiling. Beautiful.

createthiscom t1_iyzq0fe wrote

This is awesome and I love it. 👍

Duspende t1_iyzuctg wrote

Digital Love started playing in my head the moment I saw this.

simplyrobby t1_iz1jnd4 wrote

I really love this!! It totally brightened my day :)

PM_ME_TS_GIFS t1_iyys1nd wrote

kinda looks like the Kids See Ghosts album art

Herbalyte t1_iyyvdkq wrote

SLAM FLOETRY! YELLING! ANGRY! WAVING MY HANDS A LOT, SPECIFIC VIEW ON THINGS! CYNTHIA!

ravens52 t1_iyywe4x wrote

This is awesome! Got a link?

castfam09 t1_iyyz3ve wrote

I love this. Watercolor?

ultramegaman2012 t1_iyz6xvg wrote

I'm guessing this was made with LeapMotion? Easiest android app to use for this kind of thing. Wallpaper Engine on PC is also cheap and has a super accessible editor as well. OP is this an AI generated image? I've been doing the same as well recently with some nice results.

LightAnimica t1_iyz8pub wrote

Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

crazylazykitsune t1_iz0i7j0 wrote

Do you mind if I use this as a phone wallpaper? It's so pretty!

tx_brandon t1_iyz2p7s wrote

Big black dick chasing that pastel tail

[deleted] t1_iyykxew wrote

[deleted]

−2

HaikuBotStalksMe t1_iyyprj5 wrote

Normally I'd sarcastically say "yes, of the thousands of people that viewed this, you're the only one that sees something so obvious".

But unironically, yes, I think you're the only person that sees him. Because I can't force myself to see him.

weaselmaster t1_iyycsxb wrote

Why not actually animate something instead of using gimmicky software to animate a still image?

−13

vloger t1_iyynujy wrote

What software

JustSomeCyborgDude t1_iyyo85t wrote

There's a bunch. Just search "animate image" on any app store. Movepic, Pixamotion(one of the first apps to do this), Vimage, and plenty of others.

dududududuLOL t1_iyyqjuv wrote

Why not actually just shut up if your doo doo brain can't enjoy something instead of using your bum-hole to speak?