Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

szymonhimself t1_j985nnd wrote

Don't listen to the assholes in the comments. Enjoy the stuff you got. Try for yourself, if you like them, then fantastic! If you don't, you can sell them and buy something else.

I haven't tried the other two, but I love my AirPods Pro, they sound amazing. I also loved my ZSN Pro X at the time I got them, they were my first pair of IEMs so I have some nostalgia for them. Good score mate!

−4

Milolo2 t1_j98wvse wrote

is providing genuine feedback being an “asshole”? these are just opinions after all, its not like anyones being rash and just hating on these products for the sake of hating. a rhetoric of ‘just enjoy lol’ is terrible when there are objectively wayyy better options for the same price it took to purchase all of these, especially when the consumer is new and un- knowledgeable about the market. its worth it to just do the research or receive feedback, its what drives the market forward and pushes for innovation. i understand that if OP enjoys his purchase, then good for him, but dont try and sugar coat things whilst undermining the importance of feedback and adverse opinions.

flores_amarillas OP t1_j98bj4x wrote

thx man <3

Egoexpo t1_j98mquh wrote

The airpods is nice, but maybe you can buy the 7Hz Crinacle Zero or Truthear Hola if you want a wired IEM. About the over-ear, the M50x is a great closed-back (it's not perfect, but the build quality is acceptable, and you can do some EQ on it), and the HD560s or Hifiman Ananda it's a good point to go if you want some open-backs.