Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

wijnandsj t1_j97ihm2 wrote

spinfit cp100. only xl tips I can find

DivineRiceBall t1_j97ihry wrote

Recently I’ve been using the AZLA SednaEarfit Max Standards with my U12t. They’re very comfortable since they’re made of a pretty soft and grippy silicone. They have built-in wax guards which also help prevent the IEM nozzles from going too far through the ear tip bore.

jumboshrimp93 t1_j97sm1j wrote

Ugh that’s the most annoying thing with the U12t stock tips. I’ve found that they give the best sound out of everything I’ve tried but because the tips are shorter than the IEM nozzle, wax can get into the nozzle sometimes.

SupOrSalad t1_j97irsr wrote

If I'm not using stock, I tend to use spinfit tips

No_Analysis6187 t1_j97lt4m wrote

Radius deep mount clear edition. The most comfortable and clearest sounding eartips I have ever used. Didn't realize how uncomfortable Azla earfitMax was until I swapped them. It feels like a veil has been lifted after I used them.

Milkbaths t1_j99f5k1 wrote

Man the Deep Mounts are the best sounding tips IMO but unfortunately they get uncomfortable after a few minutes for me

nanomerce t1_j9c12gq wrote

where the hell do you buy these? only place I can find em is on eBay for like 80usd

Naughtiger t1_j97qqlt wrote

Moondrop spring, SpinFit cp100 cp145 W1

SpiritualFact5593 t1_j97hrvc wrote

I have the same iems and really enjoy them myself. Can I ask why you resent buying them? I have small ears so I find the smallest size they come with to be most comfortable.

No-Context5479 t1_j97ldon wrote

Spinfit CP155, AZLA Xelastec SednaEarfitLight and Spinfit W1

Titouan_Charles t1_j97uy0d wrote

Depends on the IEM, I'll use Dunu S&S, Final type E, and TRI Clarion.

I use the Clarion the most, then Type E exclusively on Finals, then S&S for the rest

UnusualDuck2 t1_j97vewm wrote

My favorite type of tip is no tip. Once I went custom, I never looked back. They fit perfectly, and unlike universal IEMs, the tips don't irritate my ears after a few hours.

Edit for clarity

csch1992 OP t1_j97zq4x wrote

is it still expensive? do they make cusom tips for every iem out there?

AM5T3R6AMM3R t1_j984d0i wrote

Moondrop spring tips on salnotes x Crin; memory foam on Moondrop chu

YetAnotherWagie t1_j98g86c wrote

I usually go for the stock eartips, but the Truthear Zero nozzle size is so big that using the stock silicon tips hurt. Ended up going with Spinfit CP100 for that IEM only.

SaulR26 t1_j98h0am wrote

I recently bought a handful tips from various brands to try them out. I've tried Spinfit W1, Azla SednaEarfitLight, Dunu s&s and Moondrop Spring tips. So far my favorite tips have been the Spinfits.

kocengmbulak t1_j993ftd wrote

Chu: spring tips L and azla earfit long S

SSR: spinfit cp360 S

X49: spinfit cp360 SS for deepfit

osakapain t1_j993gw7 wrote

I’m currently using the stock white tips that came with the s12, but I’ve been looking for some possible tip upgrades.

Milkbaths t1_j99evb5 wrote

Raptgo Adaptive Eartips and Fiio HS18

AlternativeParfait13 t1_j99xn9i wrote

Silicone medium sized single flange tips. I’ve tried everything- different flanges, sizes, bore hole diameters, foam- and every time I just come back to the default. I think I must have very average ears.

Feistres t1_j9a82eu wrote

Shure SE535 ltd, Comply P series or Spinfit CP240.

voinolive t1_j9airy1 wrote

Azla SednaEarfit Standard in S/SS. Imo the best tips

gobolin-deez-nuts t1_j9amw2w wrote

My favorites are Spinfit CP360, Moondrop Springtips, and Dunu S&S. I tried W1 but the way it boosts highs was too much, they also seems to be less comfortable than regular spinfits.

nanomerce t1_j9c0t5j wrote

I have fioo hs18s on my TWS, and for my normal IEMs I mostly use either xelastec or softears liquid silicon. Exception goes to my starfield which run spiraldot++'s.

In terms of favorite I think the softears liquid silicon's are my favorite. They are like xelastecs but don't seem to get as dirty, and are slightly firmer.

FastGecko5 t1_j9cmiui wrote

Moondrop Springtips or foams.

LeEasy t1_j9ichhm wrote

With Sennheiser you can only use its proprietary tips, other brands, I use Comfort memory foams tips.