Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

throwninawayyyy t1_jeaboy8 wrote

How is it?

AnimeAlt44 t1_jebi2b2 wrote

Not OP but I like mine. It sounds low res and the bass is shockingly hollow given what the FR looks like but the build is superb, it looks snazzy, is lightweight, has a nozzle with a dust filter, and a comfy cable.

Zaxer_ITA t1_jeaj9bs wrote

I need some some time to properly evaluate it, first impressions are mostly positive tho.

My rotation consists mostly of the Fiio x Crinacle Eclipse and etymotics er3xr, I like bass on my Iems and need good isolation for commuting.

The zero is competitive with the eclipse, but I find it kinda inferior (but for it's price, 42€ on sale, it's already a great achievement) , the eclipse is a bass heaven, but the presentation of the zero seems more punchy and the rest of the spectrum seems less covered (need to do some more a/b testing, at the moment I'm listening mostly to Periphery V and Vildhjarta, so it's on the heavier side)

Need to do some more tip rolling as the stock ones don't fit me so well, I tried the spinfit cp155 I use on the blessing 2s and they are the best so far, as long as you get a proper seal.

Maybe I'll write a short review in a while, but at the moment if you're looking for a bassy yet still well rounded iem and you don't mind the size (it's comparable to the blessing) I would vouch for it.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.