Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Bunsen_Burner707 t1_iu5l4na wrote

Not quite the same, but the Moondrop line K cable is fairly similar. Bit pricier than the KZ cables though.

evscye OP t1_iu5lpyr wrote

Thanks! I have seen that one, I even own a Kato with a cable that matches the description but it’s insanely stiff unfortunately. I contacted Moondrop regarding their Aria SE cable to see if they will send me one for some $$$

_FannySchmeller_ t1_iu5tdns wrote

The Moondrop SSR uses the same cable as the Aria SE, just FYI. I bought the SSR purely for the cable, to use it with my Blessing 2's - the SSR was about €40. It's a nice cable - no regrets.

evscye OP t1_iu5thzz wrote

Ahhhhhh, thank you very much, I might do this. Seems to be a great solution!

chris22783 t1_iu823bk wrote

Plugs are flat with the connector? QDC

Plugs stick out past it? TFZ

You can find plenty of options if you search around Aliexpress - NiceHCK, XinHS and Kbear all have some nice options.

Here is an interesting budget option and here is Kbear's new Chord. We're about to hit 11/11 sales so wait and see what goes on sale next week.

doms227 t1_iu6enjs wrote

I've been happy with Linsoul / Tripowin Zowie cables for my Moondrop Variations. 2-pin versions fit nicely.

Have used 4.4mm (with SMSL SU-8s and Singxer SA-1) from my PC, and 2.5mm with my Qudelix 5K for on the go listening.

I like the cable 'feel', and they are not too pricey off Amazon.

evscye OP t1_iu5dzaq wrote

I really like the understated look of these simple/cheap KZ cables but unfortunately they’re all QDC instead of your typical 2 pin. I like the single cord, not braided, the transparency, and the QDC housing itself, but cannot for the life of me seem to be able to find anything like this

Can someone with some more experience help me out? It would be very much appreciated

PassiveAgressiveCan t1_iu5xcsc wrote

Aliexpress has more options than you know what to do with. I’d start there. Pick the look of the cable you want and usually they all have options for pin type and jack size.

evscye OP t1_iu5xjp2 wrote

You’re right, but unfortunately no one that I know of makes a cable like this for 2 pin .78mm :/ all QDC, I scrolled for about 30 minutes on AliExpress

HelloFuckYou1 t1_iu5rz2d wrote

you can look for a aftermarket cable bro (with the pin you need). i would say an 8 core can make the cut

duo8 t1_iu84461 wrote

It doesn't have the angled 2pin jack like your pic but I recently got a ~$7 cable from xinhs that's very soft. It's still slightly thick (2mm after the split) but much more comfortable than the stock cable.