Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PutPineappleOnPizza t1_iy4dh5w wrote

Some people have problems with the clamping force of some Senny's.. I would say give them a bit of time to loosen up.. on my HD6XX the pads don't touch when I lay them on my table and I have pads that are taller than the stock ones. They're mostly plastic and foam too, but very comfortable. I am guessing the 560s are at least a little similiar to my pair.

So I would say give it some time, that is if you like their sound. Wearing headphones in is definitely a thing from my experience.

SupOrSalad t1_iy4hakf wrote

Sennheiser build has changed a lot. Still durable, but thinner and lighter plastics. Even a new HD600 or 650 next to an older pair (or compared to a current 6xx which uses the old mold), the new one feels cheap and light. At first I even thought it was fake because of how it felt in comparison

I_am_Mr_Knowitall t1_iy4lbgi wrote

I don't know, to me they are decently made for the price. And clamping force loosens over time.

dirthurts t1_iy5cbuu wrote

Put them over the box for a few days, or maybe consider the 599 (half the clamp for some reason).

But yeah these are clampy.

musmos7 t1_iy67aod wrote

I was originally planning to get the hd560s but decided not to after looking back at my old hd598 with leather wrap headband, wood detailing design and still pristine looking beige plastic.

I upgraded to Hd660s (dedicated for desktop) but still using the hd598 from time to time. Also got a sony linkbuds for portable use since I prefer open back in everything.

sincinati t1_iy5klk2 wrote

This what my problem with the DT-250.. amazing headphones but skullcrushing feel

snozerd t1_iy71gy2 wrote

I like the clamp. I also came from a hd 598se and was shocked at the clamp force of the 560s, but it loosened up after a couple of days and unlike the 598, doesn't fall off my head if i dare to look down.

ishmeister t1_iy7gv0v wrote

Yes they are tight. One of life's great disappointments.

UglyQuad t1_iya6yhu wrote

what helped mine significantly was putting them over the box overnight whenever i went to bed, few days of that and they got to an extremely comfortable level of clamp force that ended up being about perfect for my head shape

AutoModerator t1_iya8xb9 wrote

This submission does not meet the minimum post body length and has been removed. Please considering searching the subreddit prior to resubmitting your post or reposting with more information to help get the conversation started.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.