Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lelouch25 t1_j19r1rc wrote

oh god...

I've had a rather dark childhood but with really rich schools so the comparisons are drastic.

I went to school with super rich kids in long island. Like imagine a parking lot of convertibles. Some of the kids were clearly kids of CEOs and whatever. Like imagine wearing Rolex in high school. At this time I didn't have time to sleep properly as I've had to rush to work after school and would get home around 12 midnight. Used my last period (calculus) to sleep. And I snored like aMF, so I guess the whole class felt the brunt of my shit.

I think I'm the darkest thing that ever existed, but wasn't too quiet about it, so maybe something like a DT1990 but cheaper so DT990. Very self aware and reflective and had nuanced ideas about dire situations. Friends would say I'm the best at dealing with emergencies. So I like to think my ideas had somewhat of clarity in them that they're not muddy like the M50X.

-I have a very deep voice that surprised the unsuspecting, and when used forcefully could fill the room with a monstrous shout that would frighten any monster. Although tall I was scrawny, so I guess I wish I had muscles. --I think of it as lacking bass

-just like the headphone, might have some redeeming factors, but sibilant to just about everyone mostly because I had too much problems back home so I couldn't care for much.

haha