Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Asjutton t1_j24eczz wrote

My Arctis Nova Pro Wireless did the same. Do you know if this is a common problem?

OrdureBag t1_j24ghb2 wrote

I think it potentially is as I’ve read the ANC isn’t fantastic, read some similar things people having issue with it Although I know someone who said they didn’t notice it but they had a different problem where the headset would crash/freeze haha. Anyway they also are returning their headsets. Seems odd to have so many problems for such an expensive headset, oh well.

OrdureBag t1_j24glic wrote

You could try re pairing it to the DAC to seee if that fixes it

Asjutton t1_j24rghx wrote

Yeah, this was out of the box and I tried pairing it and resetting and with bluetooth turned on and off. Nothing worked so far. But I will try to update firmware before I return them.

OrdureBag t1_j25aydd wrote

Ahh that is annoying hopefully firmware update will fix it. However, I have a feeling the ANC is just problematic with that headset unfortunately. The irony is I was more worried about the microphone rubbing ear issue like a lot of people ran into but that wasn’t an issue although ears did seem touch inner cup a bit.

Fingers crossed the Maxwell was a good decision haha. So hard to find well built products these days it seems.

Asjutton t1_j25bvk3 wrote

Yeah! Might have to try them myself.