Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DataIxBeautiful t1_j28soz4 wrote

My nova pro wireless doesn’t seem to have these issues but I may order the Audeze anyway just to test it out. I actually ordered the ear pads from wicked and it made me love my nova even more. I wish not all gaming headsets came with mics but I guess it makes sense.

OrdureBag t1_j2a2m13 wrote

That’s good to hear at least. My friend didn’t have that issue as I did either but just a different issue of the headset DAC freezing :/

I thought about that, the wicked cushions but paying a bunch for the top of the line gaming headset and then still needing to buy new cushions just so it’s comfortable is a bit grating I find. That being said I had the same issue with my Hyper X alpha ll, their support was awesome though and I asked them about it and they actually sent me out new double the thickness pads for free. Was tempting to just buy the wireless version of hyperx alpha because my superb experience with their customer support.

But yeah I’m excited to try these Maxwells, I just hope all the issues of the Penrose were addressed and avoided in this model.