Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

nanomerce t1_j1lbxk3 wrote

Not an earbud but 64 Audio U12T is often considered fairly good, as for earbuds I heard Monks are pretty okay.

ultima-ratio-populi t1_j1lgql4 wrote

Thieaudio Monarch MKII

If budget is an issue then the answer changes, here's a year-old list https://crinacle.com/rankings/iems/

I also submit Truthear Zero for $50ish, Celest Gumiho for the samish price if you don't have big earholes, and Letshuoer S12 Pro if you want something really good. There's Salnotes Zero in the $20 range and it's got a really good reputation but personally I don't think it can do treble.

None of these are literally earbuds, they're IEMs to split hairs

VonDinky t1_j1lj60f wrote

Monks are okay. And cheap. I tried many other cheap chi-fi earbuds, I found Monks to be the best. Then I tried their expensive Zen model, and I actually still preferred Monks. But I gotta say. I don't really use earbuds, unless I'm in a train or bus. For potable use I use Porta pro. The sound is not even comparable, it's so much better. It can be folded together so you can have it in your pocket, just as you can with a set of earbuds.

Bad_at_names_701 t1_j1lgbjt wrote

I havenโ€™t tried them myself, but the Fiio FF3 and FF5 are some options

maarski t1_j1lhe5z wrote

I got myself a pair of Sennheiser IE 300 earlier this year combined with a Fiio KA3 driving them from my iPhone and AM. It is extremely good sounding and hands down the best IEM I have ever had.

Only problem is you can never go back

WaltzPsychological20 t1_j1lomut wrote

V shape signature : KBear Stellar, Sony E0921, Vido(old ver).

Mid singers : VE monk, NiceHCK Traceless, Sharp Earbud(here's mine or a JVC earbuds since they shared the same driver. Yes, mine is moded).

Spark igniters : Tingo TC200.

Hopefully I helped to some degree. Cheers!

o7_brother t1_j1lq3n8 wrote

This post has been removed. Please note the following rule:

>Rule 2: Ask purchase help questions in the Shopping and Setup Help Desk found at https://reddit.com/r/headphones/about/sticky > >Requests for product opinions, comparisons, and general purchase advice must be made in the dedicated Shopping and Setup Help Desk found at /r/headphones/about/sticky instead of a new post.

You may also use r/headphoneadvice but please search their resources and familiarize yourself with their rules first before posting.

What questions are considered purchase advice?

• A request for product suggestions, comparison requests, or opinion requests fall under the purchase advice rule. These can often be found by searching first.

• Any suggestion or comparison request pertaining to headphones, IEMs, DACs, amps, or other accessories should be directed to the purchase help thread or r/headphoneadvice.

• Asking the subreddit to help make a decision to buy a product does fall under this rule (e.g. "should I get dekoni pads for my HD650?").

Why does this rule even exist?

What if the link doesn't work?

• The post can usually be found on the top r/headphones, and titled Shopping, Setup, and Technical Help Desk.

xamo76 t1_j1liw64 wrote

Here's a good list ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/wireless-bluetooth-earbuds-in-ear-headphones

I would add the Anker Liberty 3 Pro to the list they usually sell for $200.00 you can get them for $130.00 on sale right now on Amazon.... That's a sweet deal. Version 4 is out but l have no idea what they sound like.

The Anker Life Dot usually sells $80.00 now there on sale for $40.00 they sound fan freaking tastic...come with LDAC codec and nealy 100 hour charge

EDiT: I would also recommend jetAudio+ with these plugins the AM3D Audio Enhancer, Bongiovi DSP and the Crystalizer ... That's a game changer for your smart phone

−5