Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SaulR26 t1_j653oic wrote

Definitely recommend listening to Polyphia's Ego Death. Have fun with the Blessing 2's I really like my pair.

forthelol OP t1_j65goh7 wrote

For sure! I actually listened to on Spotify (I know) and it didn't come off any different to me vs the Chu. I'll see if I can borrow my friend's Tidal account to experience it in higher res.

blorg t1_j68jmrp wrote

There's nothing particularly wrong with Spotify. Unlikely to notice a difference with Tidal unless you have some configuration in Spotify/Windows wrong that is making it sound bad. I subscribe to both, currently back on Spotify as Tidal is having one of its frequent... buffering... buffering...

forthelol OP t1_j69yooe wrote

For when I'm just putting music on to sleep, I'd just use Spotify for that. I love Spotify don't get me wrong, I frequent podcasts on Spotify since it's easier to access there from different devices just for convenience. But when I'm looking for that detail in dedicated listening, off to the FLACs!!

givemeyournews t1_j6c8i13 wrote

I second this. I just got the Blessing 2 Dusk in last week and it’s the first IEM that I can clearly hear each individual guitar part. Blessing 2 / dusk are pretty amazing.