Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

cr0wit0 t1_ja258li wrote

Yes. But if you lose it, anyone can register it. Best advice, if it’s yours.. keep it in your iCloud.

Rynodeez11 OP t1_ja25eq7 wrote

So if I sign out that device will no longer be able to see my photo library or use my current apps correct?

cr0wit0 t1_ja25r81 wrote

No. If you kick it out of iCloud it will only stop tracking and locking. Everything else stays. Might not update but will not erase your pics or messages out of it. Is better if you send a erase device, then after confirmation, delete from iCloud. But remember, if you delete from iCloud, anyone can take ownership of the device. Also, icloud has nothing to do with the store.. they might still use the store or even the wallet. If your device was stolen, you can lock it, erase it.. but do not take it out of iCloud…

Rynodeez11 OP t1_ja25x02 wrote

How do I erase and lock it? Thanks for the help btw. If I erase it does go back to factory default?

cr0wit0 t1_ja40tyl wrote

Yes, it goes to factory. But it remains locked to you so no-one can use it. So if stolen, don’t give them that privilege or using it. Do not remove from iCloud Just grab a pc, go to icloud.com and then find-my and you will find the commands there.