Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_it2vne9 wrote

Shloomth t1_it2wxw1 wrote

Holy shit this is the penultimate Reddit experience.

−14

[deleted] t1_it367xd wrote

[removed]

Shloomth t1_it3ecxk wrote

This is what the internet does to people. It makes you want to put them in boxes so you don’t have to actually consider the substance of what they’ve said and you can just pile on the hate as if there isn’t another real person behind the other keyboard.

Go to hell.

−4

[deleted] t1_it4cm6l wrote

[removed]

Shloomth t1_it4gco3 wrote

I seriously don’t understand this antagonistic attitude I’ve been getting in here. Literally all I said was that I correctly predicted the influx of car crash content on an apple subreddit and people are acting like I said “fuck you people and your car crashes I don’t give a fuck,” which was not the original sentiment. Then I got a snarky comment saying I could’ve just scrolled past and not left a snarky comment, and then when I point out the hypocrisy in that interaction, I’m somehow in the wrong.

Please, somebody explain how I’m retarded and this whole exchange was me being disrespectful to car crash victims, and actually explain how that works, instead of just saying it

Ok_Substance_1560 t1_it3fi32 wrote

You boxed yourself in when you made a predictable and asinine comment when you could have just skipped along. It’s clear that you’re desperate for attention but you won’t be receiving any more of MINE. I know you’ll reply anyway but I have silenced this conversation and thought you should know. Good day!

thewimsey t1_it5ahp1 wrote

"Penultimate" means "next to last".

Adding this to make your reddit experience all it can be.