Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pandaburn t1_itzlsa6 wrote

I went from XS to 13 mini and I love it. I use my phone a lot, and my wrist had started to hurt from it. Until I read your question about switching, I’d almost forgotten it used to hurt.

I make a few more mistakes on the smaller keyboard, but overall definitely like the mini better.

[deleted] t1_itzmt8q wrote

[deleted]

mr-french-tickler t1_itznu71 wrote

I found the bigger notch on the 14 Pro creates a little shelf that rests on your index finger.
Edit: meant the camera bump

[deleted] t1_itzv6d1 wrote

[deleted]

OhHowINeedChanging t1_iu6um4c wrote

The insane camera bump on the iPhone 14 pro was the main reason I returned it, it was too sharp and uncomfortable to hold imo

Lanky_Pie_2572 t1_iu0ti10 wrote

Same here, just got the 14pro max. I had the 11. It’s a huge step up. I’ve always wanted a small phone tho, they seem really nice

Ok_Investigator45 t1_iu1g3jv wrote

Ever since the 11 pro max I decided no more big phones have been with the regular 13 and have been happy was considering the mini but couldn’t give up battery life

Lanky_Pie_2572 t1_iu1ms9h wrote

I just have the plain iPhone 11. So it’s a big change to the 14 pro max

Ok_Investigator45 t1_iu2t608 wrote

That’s for sure! The camera is a huge upgrade and the pro motion plus screen quality are a huge improvement

Alwaysaprairiegirl t1_iu1coou wrote

I also had the xs and am now on the 13 mini. Hopefully I can keep my phone until they come to their senses and being back the mini.

Aside from better usability for me I also love that it actually fits in my pocket. At this point, anything bigger would be a major disappointment. I don’t went to feel like I’m using an iPad instead of a phone.