Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

nrron t1_ixzey6g wrote

What bugs?

HoraceManure t1_ixzjgth wrote

I’ve heard of these problems, but I noticed it was only a few people who had this problem since the last update. I’m on a 14Pro Max, no problems, great battery life. Dynamic island features and complaints are way overblown IMHO.

Jscott092 t1_ixzffzv wrote

CarPlay connectivity, camera shaking, dynamic island functionality, poor battery, etc. These are bugs that have been reported from users

bigsmallhands t1_ixzgddu wrote

Haven’t heard of any of those. I get about 8 hours of screen on time per charge on my 14 Pro. Great battery life, cameras, and display functionality.

MaxxumDestruct t1_ixzf694 wrote

Have a 14 Pro, I’ve zero problems👌🏼

jhnyrrr t1_ixzffiw wrote

I’ve a 14 Pro Max since launch. Dunno what you’re reading but my phone has been flawless. Only regret regarding buying it is that it’s hardly different from my 13 Pro Max. If all you read is bad then all you’ll get is bad news.

Mikelightman t1_ixzfy9d wrote

There are no mass, widespread issues with any of the 14s. You’re hearing a few very squeaky wheels.

bigsmallhands t1_ixzf1e4 wrote

Had a 14 Pro since launch and it’s all been smooth sailing. Don’t know what people are talking about.

Northwiz t1_ixzhawn wrote

You know reported bugs does not affect everyone and every user - and they do get fixed.

iPhone Pro Max - never had any problems with it.

rosie_2090 t1_ixzhcb1 wrote

Also no issues with launch day iPhone 14 Pro. I keep updating when iOS 16 is updated. Seems to me that lots of users post issues that may or may not be related to their new iPhone or upgrading iOS and then everyone panics. Take everything online with a grain of salt. Users with no issues tend not to post or are not as vocal since they are happy.

If you want the new features available with the iPhone 14 Pro, then go for it. If not, stick with the 2020 SE which is a very good phone. Good luck with your decision!