Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Interesting-Dish8894 t1_iyds3ed wrote

I recently switched to iPhone as well and I will say I find the camera and it’s features to be sucking for sure

Samsung can run circles around the iPhone when it comes to their cameras. I had a tree fall last night and I tried to take some early morning pics. Nope. Take it with no flash and they sucked. Take with a flash and they sucked. Can’t choose night mode and just keep the “shutter open “. With my Samsung I can go into pro mode and adjust all kinds of shit and also the Samsung takes fantastic pics and I can make it use night mode when I want like this morning.

iPhone does take quicker pics but this iPhone 14 pro max really sucks. Don’t get me started about the low end bush league zoom

ImCraigFuckingCulver OP t1_iydxiyk wrote

I should have clarified, my view on the camera is based on my experience with my base S20 and not anything more recent or advanced than that. The iPhone definitely lacks some of the more advanced features compared to a 22ultra for instance, but in day to day use, I’ve found the iPhone camera to work extremely well.