Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

blueskyn01se t1_j2dytku wrote

Hell yeah man. Here’s a screenshot of my admin folder:

https://preview.redd.it/ymr35u04ha9a1.jpeg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91ec5a0ba2e9d1b66c1b4210a6643828ca7c69c9

1. Fing is a network scanner. You can use it to get information about your current internet connection. It can scan your Wi-Fi to detect other devices that are connected to the network, alert you if any unknown devices try to connect, run speed tests, find open ports and security vulnerabilities on your router, and you can use ping and traceroute tools.
  2. Usage - System Widgets will tell you all about your phone’s storage breakdown, memory usage, network details, and tons of detailed hardware and software specs about your device. And you can create custom widgets with any of this information!
  3. Network Utility is very similar to Fing, but you can also track data sent and received over a monitored period of time.
  4. Net Analyzer is yet another network information app. Only new functionality compared to the other ones is its ability to also analyze any connected VPNs
  5. System Status has a bunch of fun technical information it’s great. but my favorite thing is the real-time graphs it provides of your phones cpu and memory usage, and network activity.
  6. BT Inspector will scan for any nearby Bluetooth devices, which you can then connect to and interrogate to find out information about them
  7. CPU-x will give you super detailed technical information about your phone’s hardware, and it has diagnostic tools you can use to check out how your device is performing. it can also clean up memory usage
  8. iCharging will give you tons of details about your phone’s battery, and you can use it to run tests to determine the speed and capacity of your chargers
  9. Ampere Test, similarly, can test charging speeds. It can also measure the battery usage of your other apps

Pretty cool, right?? :D …. god im such a nerd lmao

breakingcustoms t1_j2f9ell wrote

Thanks for this! I’ve always wanted to dabble in this stuff, so I downloaded the whole folder of apps to try out

btk79 t1_j2fn4xg wrote

Nice! Is there an app to measure the temperature of the device?