Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

UnknownTechGuy t1_j1yzqxm wrote

Nope.. Dubai as in the market shops, Apple has high prices compared to what reseller have.

As far as i am aware only airtel n jio support esim, VI n bsnl don't.

All iPhone are dual sim, US models of the 14 series all dual esim, global is 1 physical and 1esim, china/Hong Kong is dual physical.

I'm using the 14Pro Max. Have 1 physical sim and 1 esim in use.

isthislifereal- t1_j1z6t7j wrote

Hey, could suggest a good place to buy iPhone from Dubai with face time?

UnknownTechGuy t1_j1z7bky wrote

All iPhone, irrespective of where you buy it from have FaceTime ( even UAE) FaceTime is not visible as an app or in settings for people who set the region of their device as UAE in the settings app. Change it to any other country and boom.. It appears.

Bittucharya t1_j1zdgs1 wrote

how much is it in Dubai? I ordered one online, US and it came to around 86k for the 14pro +4k for international transaction charge so essentially 90k

UnknownTechGuy t1_j1zds57 wrote

128gb comes around 104k INR while 256 will set you back around 112K

Bittucharya t1_j1zf3lv wrote

okk ty so I didn't overspend :D it was the purple 14pro 128gb, came to $1061 ($999) with tax

drDVMHomie OP t1_j1zfffq wrote

Oh, right, besides, shipping to India from anywhere outside India would mean customs. Don't plan on traveling to Dubai, nor do I have friends who do, so it's either Apple US via a friend visiting, or Apple.in.

Unless there are resellers in India worth pursuing… know of any doing better than Apple direct here?