Submitted by CC_1138 t3_zqp7nr in iphone

Hello all, I’m looking for good battery packs for my iPhone 13 Pro. Ideally looking for something that could handle multiple charges and is at least semi rugged and holds its own charge for a while. Recommendations for magsafes, cables or even cases with built in packs are all welcome

Edit: thanks for all the suggestions folks, I appreciate it!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

T3Sh3 t1_j0z8vwu wrote

Anker battery packs are my go to.

Lunafreya_NoxF t1_j0zgwsi wrote

Anker all the way.

There are different sizes (and thus, weight). The 10.000mah ones are super portable, the 22-23.000mah ones are heavy duty, will charge a MacBook, iPad, Switch, you name it.

And then there are Anker MagSafe ones as well with much higher capacity than the Apple’s one.

inspectorgadgetaudio t1_j11i7m7 wrote

I have an ESR 10000mAh Power bank. One important thing I’ll stress to you is make sure you ask is it MagSafe compliant? Not MagSafe compatible. Is it actually Apple MFI certified because if it’s not (like mine) it will only charge an iPhone at 7.5w wirelessly as opposed to 15w. It’s tricky because you read the specs and it says 18w capable but that’s Android charging.

Hopeful-Tax7416 t1_j0zstre wrote

I have the MagSafe battery pack and do note that’s it’s not for handling multiple charges, but more for ‘emergency’ use to top up your phone’s batt sufficiently enough for you to get to a proper charger. It only has over 1000mAh capacity.

My main battery pack is a Mophie Powerstation 3XL with 26000mAh, more than enough juice for multiple charges.

cedarpangolin t1_j11ndv2 wrote

Otter box just had the 5,000 mah MagSafe power bank with pass thru charging on sale at Verizon for $35 instead of $70. I got one. Love it.

KenRodriguezz t1_j0zb4gu wrote

Apple official one

−7

Liamrc t1_j0zpbxp wrote

Why you getting downvoted the Apple one is really nice.

nater416 t1_j0zrfov wrote

It's not exactly what I would call "rugged", though it is nice otherwise.