Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bento8621 t1_j6no6w8 wrote

What is that wallpaper supposed to be? I’ve used it on my phone before but am unsure what it’s supposed to be

Schmittenloff t1_j6nvjr4 wrote

Pretty sure it’s one of the Black Unity ones that use the same colours as the Pan-African flag.

Kaully OP t1_j6nvzqc wrote

Matching the walpaper with my sleeve and gloves colours mate 🤓

General_Genitals1 t1_j6p3yg0 wrote

I am SO sick of seeing y’all white folks taking this black unity pattern from us. This is LITERAL cultural appropriation, you should feel genuine shame.

−18

doniam9 t1_j6p7aj1 wrote

You sound like the racist white person there’s nobody taking anything from black people in this situation. If it was being mocked I would understand but it’s not. I myself being a straight male has support/rocked a pride shirt, would you have a problem with this as well?

General_Genitals1 t1_j6p8ppl wrote

Every white boy on Reddit wanna tell me I ain’t black the second I say something that hurts their little fee fees 🥺

YES this is homophobic af, you’re literally taking something made specifically FOR THEM and using it to virtue signal your support. Well guess what buddy? IT AINT ABOUT YOU, IT’S ABOUT THE OPPRESSED NOT THE OPPRESOR. This is the same reason I think yt people shouldnnt be able to own land, IT’S NOT YOURS

−16

doniam9 t1_j6pbhbn wrote

First, I NEVER SAID you wasn't black! Secondly, I'm not white! Third, I guess my fee fee are hurt if you think me wearing a pride shirt is homophobic. The great Ms. Lauryn Hill once said "When the rain falls, it don't fall on one man's house."

BelgianBeerGuy t1_j6pbwru wrote

Yo, the pan African flag are three stripes

This wallpapers are squares in the same color

Can’t we use black green and red anymore to make pretty things?

General_Genitals1 t1_j6pcxrq wrote

Absolutely not. Can you use red, white, and blue anymore without it clearly signifying a connection to the US and all it also ads for? That’s what I thought.

Stay woke!

−5

BelgianBeerGuy t1_j6pdc8t wrote

Not sure if you’re trolling at this point or not.

I’m just gonna take that British flag and lay it next to my Dutch and French one to look at how beautiful American culture is