Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PSCESM t1_j6am6wq wrote

Between the iPhone 13 Pro (regular not max) vs iPhone 14 Plus (not Pro) which is the better device? Also can the battery of the iPhone 13 Pro last a full day without recharging? That’s by main concern with going with the smaller device.

xxGon t1_j6e2ehx wrote

I’d go with the 13 Pro. Battery life is generally better on the larger phones, but the 13 Pro generally will last a full day. Depends on what apps you use and if you’re on mobile data vs Wi-Fi. Generally though, it’s got pretty good battery life.

Out of the smaller Pro models released so far, the 13 Pro has the best battery life. It’s a really solid phone all around. The ProMotion display may sound like a “meh” feature, but it makes using the 13 Pro a really nice experience.

The 14 Plus doesn’t have ProMotion, and it also lacks the telephoto camera. I think the battery life may be better on the 14 Plus, simply due to it having a 60hz display and a considerably bigger battery. I would go for the 13 Pro, honestly, due to the display and extra camera

PSCESM t1_j6fbq7p wrote

Thanks for answering, since the iPhone 13 Pro can last a full day. It nullifies my main concern.