Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Daymope t1_j6l3h69 wrote

You will hate the battery life of the mini (or at least you’ll allways think „dang it I should have gotten the one with more battery life“) and you will get used to to bigger phone in no time.

Frankly speaking, the 6.1 models aren’t really that big. They are one handed operateable (is this really a word?) in 98% of the time.

If you are unsure, go to your next Apple Store and fiddle around with the devices.

Imma be biased, but I for myself NEED the bigger (aka plus/max) screen (and the battery life! It is so quality of life that i do not need to think about the battery for 2 days straight), but sometimes (not often though) I dig the small form factor of my work 13 vanilla. It has just about the right size and isn’t to big for your pockets. I surely can fit my 14 plus in my pockets but the difference in size is significant.

Regarding the mini, I think that it is comically small - WAY too small for a device which primary function is you staring at things it shows you on his display. And as I said: battery life is abysmal :/