Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Justin-Sirois t1_j5dbsrm wrote

[deleted] t1_j5dc4jn wrote

[deleted]

Justin-Sirois t1_j5dcfm5 wrote

I’ve used apple through so many iterations and followed every feature addition, this was added in iOS 12. Research it yourself I’m not gonna waste my time to prove it to you when I already know the truth and have been living with that as a feature for years now😭😂

Justin-Sirois t1_j5dbpxv wrote

It did happen, they added that functionality in iOS 12 lmao your not very up to date are you? Spreading mis information all over this thread

Remarkable-Sector-44 t1_j5dbx52 wrote

Post the link please?? As not 2 months ago when Tim Cook was ask if this was ever gonna be supported, his response was to “Go buy an iPhone”

Justin-Sirois t1_j5dc7sa wrote

The thread your commenting on has a photo proving you wrong that it’s a feature LMAOOO

Justin-Sirois t1_j5dcomd wrote

Your links truly are incorrect because multiple people in this thread posted photos from recently and years ago proving you and your childish articles WRONG. It is a feature and always will be :) I’ll explain how it works if you’d like to learn and close your trap!

lolalalala1701 t1_j5de5fs wrote

They posted links showing something that is a know bug when restoring or downloading messages from iCloud. You post a support thread from years ago, that POINT out in the comments it’s a bug, your own “proof” disagrees with you.

You are the one acting childish and trolling.