Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

vandal226 t1_j6gjdfs wrote

I did the opposite. Switched from iPhone to Android and I absolutely love it. I now see why all my IT friends own Androids. Ringtones, MP3's, just about everything is open and downloadable directly where as with iPhone, you have restrictions because of Apple Music and usually have to use Garage Band as a weird workaround. I've been with iPhones for a long time and I can tell you, they're a pain in the ass.

OptionalCookie t1_j6hkrmh wrote

I'm tempted to go back to Android. I just have no reason to buy a new phone atp, hence why I'm still on a 6 year old phone.

I will set the alarms on my iPhone 7+ and my S8... and then spend the rest of the night on my S8 until its time to go to bed. :\

I really like my Android <3

PlantbasedBurger t1_j6h0eef wrote

Ah yes, people who steal stuff love Android. 😅 Never changed. You can also Torrent with an Android. Lol.

vandal226 t1_j6hvm2q wrote

Well, in my defense and being a musician, I do buy my MP3's, but I buy them on foreign websites like MP3VA because they charge a fraction of the price the US charges

tta82 t1_j6i019d wrote

you really think MP3VA is legal?

vandal226 t1_j6i0cm9 wrote

I think the term "legal" redefines itself from one border to another. All I know is that they have a massive catalog and I've had money in their account since 2013 and have had zero issues with them. Who are you anyways? Napster hating Lars from Metallica? Get over yourself

jp3297 t1_j6ibecx wrote

They don't like people who switch from iPhone to Android here LOL

PlantbasedBurger t1_j6ihrz8 wrote

You’re paying someone somewhere for something that they don’t own and then you think you’re doing anything better than stealing music. 😂