Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jersey385 t1_j78ev2w wrote

Well it’s difficult for the mayor to talk with his mouth so full of Amy’s Daddy’s penis.

aramova t1_j79aoqm wrote

Her daddy Fulops it around his face you say?

G_Funk_Error t1_j7837d6 wrote

Yes because they’re all scumbags.

EyesOnImprovement t1_j78u5sa wrote

"City spokeswoman Kimberly Wallace-Scalcione told The Jersey Journal Friday the mayor would have no comment because of possible litigation, but she wasn’t shy about the potential lawsuit against the city, saying it would have “no merit.”"

My eyes just rolled so far back in my head I am now looking at the back of my skull from the inside.

objectimpermanence t1_j79d8yk wrote

Are you saying that the cyclist’s civil suit against the city does have merit? Don’t get me wrong- I’m anti-Degise, but I don’t see how that makes sense.

The only loser in that scenario would be taxpayers, who would ultimately foot the bill for any settlement paid out by the city.

His lawsuit against Degise personally makes a lot more sense.

Mammoth-Housing-4395 t1_j7bpj8q wrote

I wonder who is paying his legal fees because he obviously has no money. None!

objectimpermanence t1_j7g0fkb wrote

I don’t know about this particular case, but some personal injury lawyers work on a contingent fee basis. Which basically means you don’t pay them anything until you get a settlement.

Shot-Exercise5522 t1_j79p71m wrote

Cause he shady AF, just like all Hudson Politicos

Ok_Concentrate_75 t1_j78vjb5 wrote

What do you want him to do? Print her infractions out on leaflets and put it on every car downtown? THAT'S CRAZY TALK

DontBeEvil1 t1_j7a5kpu wrote

Not really sure what the story is here. It's common not to speak on matters that are wrapped up in pending litigation. 🤷‍♂️

aa043 t1_j7ebsuu wrote

Reena Rose Sibayan and Joshua Rosario from The Jersey Journal are wrong!

DeGise did not plead guilty to "hit and run"; DeGise plead guilty to leaving the scene of an accident. Separate the two events. Accident was entirely caused by Mr. Black who went through the red light.

Common_Friendship_63 t1_j7fc6w0 wrote

I wonder if Amy Degise self-reported her crime to her school district as required by law? She also needs to report the outcome of the case to the school district she works in. She is a public elected official, so obviously the district knows of this case, but it should still be reported through official channels to the district she works in.

Connect_Choice_3042 t1_j7b6flp wrote

Misdemeanor , doesn’t warrant her being fired , her penalty was rendered by judge ! It was called justice system ! And its broken for both guilty and innocent to walk free ! Amy24’

−1

Mindless-Budget9019 t1_j78dxaa wrote

She will be the future mayor. Why would they burn bridges? They have common sense.

−16

DirectorBeneficial48 t1_j78tenj wrote

Lol there's no chance that Mrs. Hit & Run gets an elected office again. Appointed, sure, but no way she gets a majority of votes.

Knobbies4Ever t1_j79pixt wrote

The "County Line" primary ballot scheme in New Jersey exists to keep people like Amy DeGise in office.

So as much as I'd like her to resign today and disappear from elected office forever, it would be a mistake to assume she'll just decide to go away on her own.

bacon-wrapped_rabbi t1_j79shcy wrote

You neglect the low voter turnout and large-enough turnout of hardline dems for whoever the machine says is the candidate.

Nuplex t1_j7aid9q wrote

City elections are non-partisan and on top of that no matter how negative you are it would be impossible for Amy to win an election like Mayor. The voters don't care about Tom. She would lose handedly as she is so extraordinarily flawed.