Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

burrito__supreme t1_j9yz4r6 wrote

have worked out of snapdragon on monticello in jc and it’s great. good wifi not too crowded with a whole second floor available.

Brudesandwich t1_j9zbqda wrote

That not too crowded aspect is changing tho. Last few times I've gone it's ended up with lots of people. Not that it's a bad thing but seating was limited. Otherwise, it's still a great spot and one of my favorites in the area

whybother5000 t1_j9zpkdd wrote

Dream Vista on York is great for this. Ample space in the back, and a nice outdoor porch for nicer days. WiFi of course and they encourage you to stay.

a_bigsalad t1_ja03db0 wrote

They’re great. Spinach bourek and mushroom and brie croissant are our go-to foods there (and kiddo loves the grilled cheese). Dying to try that baklava cheesecake they keep posting on IG

Embarrassed_Ferret50 t1_j9ytfj7 wrote

I recently discovered Cafe Gussy and it’s great for working.

patelmewhy t1_j9yypmd wrote

Prato bakery is solid - very easy to find a seat by an outlet in my experience

Street_Lettuce_7647 t1_j9z9wy9 wrote

The new choc o pain on JFK is pretty chill and has good seating

shanes3t t1_j9zr9bi wrote

CLO Coffee 97 Newkirk Near Journal Square

ChaoranWei t1_j9z9a1r wrote

Bwe in Newport location, great coffee, great view, plenty seatings

shootthemoon88 t1_ja07fau wrote

Cafe peanut if you are nearby the courthouse

JCwhatimsayin t1_ja7pumn wrote

This place is cool? I've been past it a few times but haven't stopped in. Now I'm curious.

shootthemoon88 t1_ja88mcm wrote

Oh yeah. Great food, great coffee. The staff and owners are incredibly nice. It's usually.got free space to chill. A couch or two and tables. A little.busy at lunch time cuz of the courthouse but that just speaks to how good it is imo.

a_bigsalad t1_ja03gdf wrote

Upstairs at Choc O Pain in downtown Hoboken

Desperate-Channel-33 t1_ja0nc1t wrote

gaia and loki is a vegan place with really good food, chill vibes and no one bothers you

Empty_Smoke_6249 t1_ja1fv1i wrote

Cafe Lafayette. Fast internet, good amount of seating, yummy Korean food.

Tridecane t1_ja17p0w wrote

wattle cafe at 351 Marin blvd is excellent. Never busy ( in the cafe area) plenty of outlets, variety of seating. Pretty too. The quality of drinks and food leaves some to be desired, but I mean you can’t have it all.

Vermin8tor24 t1_ja37up8 wrote

Canard has a good number of seats and the atmosphere is good. Close to the water too, I usually go for a walk after

iliketoswim2gether t1_ja220dv wrote

Prato Bakery, Cafe Lafayette, Cafe Madeleine are all good.