Submitted by joesap9 t3_11wnm5c in jerseycity

Someone I know has been struggling with their gallbladder and is finally getting it removed this week, I wanted to get them a nice treat to help them feel better, but they have a gluten intolerance.

What's the best place in your opinion to get gluten-free baked goods in the heights area. Also willing to go outside, but I figured I'd ask about here

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

JerseyCity_Nuyorican t1_jcz533n wrote

Busy Bee Organics for their muffins, slices of cakes, and peanut butter samoa cookies.

Cocoa Bakery.

harmoniousbaker t1_jd3v87v wrote

I'm a licensed cottage food operator (home baker) and specialize in macarons, which are inherently gluten free (although my kitchen is not gluten free - I still make wheat-based products). I have small quantities available for pick up by appointment near JSQ/Five Corners and can also do custom orders.

No-Practice-8038 t1_jcyx5v3 wrote

I usually get my bread from the Union Square Market. There is a popular vendor there that does gluten free products. All though I have not tried. My company did some work for them, and folks who tried their products thought it was very good.

https://offthewheat.com/

And Breads Bakery is a block away and they have gluten free options but they are more pricey.

Also, who makes great sour dough bread in Jersey City? Id luv to not always schlep over to the city.