Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

HolyShonks t1_iqtuhak wrote

There's a road between liberty state park and the science center. I forget what it's called, but it's lined with reeds on both sides. Its a back road and not really suitable for walking, especially at night. It's pretty dark and windy so you can't always see what's coming up until you turn around the bend. My sister was driving on that road late at night, and swears that as she made the turn, her headlights illuminated an elderly couple standing perfectly still on the side of the road. She looked at the rear view as she drove away, but it was too dark to confirm what she saw, and she sure as shit wasn't stopping.

GhostStylez22 OP t1_iquoxmc wrote

That back road taking you to the Caven Point? Used to go running at LSPs waterfront often with my dog (stopped after my dog saw one of the diseased foxes) and I always used to get a weird feeling driving back up that road or around there at night.

aubreypizza t1_iqyhmqo wrote

Diseased foxes?!?

GhostStylez22 OP t1_ir4zju0 wrote

I don’t know if they’re 100% diseased, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are. But they are very small scrawny looking and have weird eyes.