Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AgentLemon22 t1_iufn6tw wrote

I just started working out there. The price is fantastic, they have workout classes every day (just kickboxing on weekends) it all comes with the membership, and you get one free personal workout with a trainer! After the you'll have to pay. Unsure on how much

heygoldy t1_iufvpxz wrote

I belonged there pre covid. Very good experience.

substandard_ t1_iug2nkx wrote

They sent me to collections for not paying membership dues on months when gyms in the whole country was shut during covid. Credit score took a dive but got it off my credit report but thanks club metro!

swiftkickinthedick t1_iugd6i1 wrote

I’ve been going here since pre-COVID. It’s a solid gym. There are some pieces of equipment that could use replacing/fixing but for the most part it’s pretty good. Off the top of my head there’s 4 bench press, 3 squat racks, 2 sets of dumbbells in five pound increments up to 80 pounds and then after that it’s one set up to like 150. A bunch of machines too

OBAFGKM17 t1_iuj343h wrote

> you get one free personal workout with a trainer

Unless you have very specific items you want to address with a trainer in that one session (i.e. form checks), I'd suggest skipping the free session altogether. They're just sales opportunities and you'll likely get a very hard sell on signing up for recurring sessions, both during the free session and afterwards (in email and whenever you'll see that trainer at the gym).