Submitted by FunCandy8149 t3_yywzyf in jerseycity

My predictions, so far, are:

James Solomon Bill Matsikoudis Mussab Ali

candidates that I predict will easily loose but still run: Jake Hudnut Stacey Flanagan Rolando Lavarro

Who else you think? And who would Fulop give his endorsement to?🤣

Will Lewis Spears run again?

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

G_Funk_Error t1_iwwwvb9 wrote

Well I can predict with 100% certainty fulop won’t even get the gov nomination and since election dates moved to accommodate this, he will run for mayor again to bide his time. Remember who called it first.

FunCandy8149 OP t1_iwxi0ch wrote

Complete BS with the election date. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he does that. Completely forgot about it

G_Funk_Error t1_iwxi4a1 wrote

That’s precisely why he had his bevy of rubber stamps move the date. Under the old way, he’d have to give up his mayor position to run. Period. End of story.

FunCandy8149 OP t1_iwxie08 wrote

Yap he wants to make sure he has a fall back plan… I completely forgot Matsikoudis fought about it.

G_Funk_Error t1_iwxiolt wrote

That’s all this city has been for him. First a leaping pad, now a fall back plan.

FunCandy8149 OP t1_iwxigcj wrote

Complete BS with the election date. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he does that.

Interest_Mindless t1_iwx6m58 wrote

Amy...gif

DirectorBeneficial48 t1_iwxatb2 wrote

the question was "run for", not "run over"

bubandbob t1_iwxv1rg wrote

That would interesting. Amy runs over Fulop, escapes the scene, sobers up, turns herself into police after footage is leaked online.

Fulop maintains radio silence. After a few days issues a statement from his hospital bed that the "process" should run its course because he still wants to be governor.

shampoomotorola t1_iwwt0nx wrote

Chicpeajc

RosaKlebb t1_iwzn1sx wrote

I'm more of a Style Bean fan myself. God I miss Pat Byrne and the Station Dictator Ken at WFMU needs to get Prove It All Night back on the schedule, it's been far too long.

Ilanaspax t1_iwzso0a wrote

It feels so long ago that JC used to actually have cool unique shows like that. I hope Montgomery Hall opens back up.

fasulo_ t1_iwxkn9p wrote

I’ll vote for whoever gets rid of a Amy Degise

FunCandy8149 OP t1_iwxkqfh wrote

So no one? Everyone speaks a big talk but nada! Why has no one coke red signatures to get rid of her…

russabali t1_iwxtobc wrote

Because Fulop needs her dad’s endorsement to run for gov

YetiSherpa t1_iwz9csa wrote

I’d vote for Lavarro. I met him years ago and he seemed genuine. He seems to stand apart from the Machine and wasn’t afraid to go against Fulop.

jcskunk t1_ix5yxjv wrote

All the parents should remember the mismanagement of the schools during Covid if Mussab Ali runs. He wasn't even in Jersey City, just dialing in remotely from China. Also remember that he needed the remote meetings when he brags BOE had remote meetings.

Ilanaspax t1_iwzsg6p wrote

We should see what the guy who used to dress up as Cookie Monster on Newark Ave is up to these days

Cuprunnethover2022 t1_ix0frie wrote

Stacy Flanagin is too smart to run for mayor. She's like Michele Obama or General Colin Powell......all of them would be outstanding if they ran for office, but they are all too smart to put themselves into a job like that.

−4