Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

CharminUltraStrongTM t1_j05hfqr wrote

Is the city growing? I’m really glad somebody finally brought this up. I have been noticing something very strange and abnormal happening in our city. It seems that the physical dimensions of the city are growing larger and larger. The streets are stretching out and the buildings are getting taller. I can't explain it, but it's as if the city is expanding before our very eyes.

But that's not all. I've also noticed that the walk to the path station is getting longer and longer. It's as if the distance is increasing, even though we all know that the path station is a fixed location.

I know this all sounds crazy, but I promise you that I'm not making this up. I swear that this is happening. Something very wrong is going on in Jersey City and we need to figure out what it is before it's too late.

Please, if any of you have noticed anything strange or out of the ordinary, let me know. We need to work together to figure out what's going on and stop it before it's too late. Thank you

mrk_is_pistol t1_j05jh57 wrote

why not just measure?

CharminUltraStrongTM t1_j05jyni wrote

I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate your suggestion to measure the dimensions of the city. However, I fear that the changes happening to our city may be beyond the capabilities of conventional measuring tools.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the buildings and streets are starting to stretch out in a way that is not normal. I believe that something supernatural or extraterrestrial may be at play here, and as such, I don't think that simple measurement will be enough to understand what's happening.

I urge you to keep an open mind and consider the possibility that there may be forces at work that we don't yet understand.

Lilmitten82 t1_j0634sb wrote

Plus your measuring tape will blow away on cc and Marin

9917 t1_j06ns22 wrote

WikiSummarizerBot t1_j06ntml wrote

Expansion of the universe

>The expansion of the universe is the increase in distance between any two given gravitationally unbound parts of the observable universe with time. It is an intrinsic expansion whereby the scale of space itself changes. The universe does not expand "into" anything and does not require space to exist "outside" it. This expansion involves neither space nor objects in space "moving" in a traditional sense, but rather it is the metric (which governs the size and geometry of spacetime itself) that changes in scale.

^([ )^(F.A.Q)^( | )^(Opt Out)^( | )^(Opt Out Of Subreddit)^( | )^(GitHub)^( ] Downvote to remove | v1.5)