Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mmmmyah t1_j65s23p wrote

You are getting downvoted only because you called her an innocent victim which she is not.. agree with everything else you say though. These law breaking bicyclists need to be ticketed and fined and his frivolous lawsuit should be thrown out.

aa043 t1_j6642n1 wrote

I have always stated that leaving the scene of an accident was a mistake made by Amy DeGise. Separate the two events before and after the accident and take a few seconds to understand that in first event she was a victim of a crash caused entirely by someone else. The claims, by some that Amy was drunk or speeding or should have braked, don't make much sense after watching complete video evidence. I don't recall using the term 'innocent' but that is irrelevant since the crash seems to be almost unavoidable and entirely caused by Andrew Black who committed two traffic violations before the crash.

Andrew almost passed Amy's car when the crash happened. If, instead of swerving back across middle of road towards Amy, he had gone more straight ahead, perhaps Andrew might even have escaped the crash.

I expect some down votes; Its amusing to point out silly mistakes some JC Progressives have made.