Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

HappyArtichoke7729 t1_j5lkcni wrote

The real story here is that the Jersey City police have actually lifted a single finger and did something.

Probably because it was their donut shop.

Morkitu t1_j5lp052 wrote

I feel bad for them in that store. They are really friendly in that store, and have to deal with so many vagrants, and disturbed people making trouble in there.

HobokenJ OP t1_j5lixrp wrote

"The incident occurred at 40 Journal Square at 10:30 a.m., Jersey City spokeswoman Kimberly Wallace-Scalcione said."

mickyrow42 t1_j5ltzqs wrote

She's a few short of a dozen amirite folks?

objectimpermanence t1_j5ml194 wrote

First a guy wielding a knife at Five Guys and now a lady with a sword at Dunkin’…

JC fast food workers are gonna need to start wearing chain mail.

mooseLimbsCatLicks t1_j5lvt2v wrote

That’s just Samurai Suzie

BeyondDadBod t1_j5ms5bw wrote

How dare you make assumptions like that! The article makes no mention of what kind of sword. Could have been Broadside Betsy or Rapier Rebecca. Not all sword wielding woman are the same you know, disgusting

AbazabaYouMyOnlyFren t1_j5myv8p wrote

Claymore Clair, Scimitar Cyndi, Gladius Gladys...

mean-sea-level t1_j5n4pc5 wrote

Or could be Saber Sadie, Cutlass Katya, Machete Michelle, or Katana Katie. It's not Bat'leth Barbara because she sees no honor in terrorizing corporate baristas.

Samoht_54 t1_j5nu555 wrote

I used to sit in there when I got coffee and it was perfectly fine, but all of a sudden it got to a point where there would always be someone mentally unstable bothering everyone

Stevenlive3005 t1_j5mzxzl wrote

Lmao Jerseyyyyyyyy. Damn I love this place.

Alukrad t1_j5mr8az wrote

Get the hell out of here! That's literally down the road from me. So, you're telling me there's a crazy woman outside my block with a sword?

(I can't read the article, says i need to register)

AbazabaYouMyOnlyFren t1_j5myxkv wrote

There's always a crazy person with a sword somewhere.

Alukrad t1_j5n18w6 wrote

It'll be like Japan.

Two swordsmen unexpectedly meet each other at Dunkin donuts. They decide to squash their differences by challenging each other to a sword duel. Next thing, they're now standing in the middle of the road, quietly glaring at each other, waiting for the perfect opportunity for one of them to strike with their sword. Then bang, one of them fall while the other suddenly appears behind the other swordsman, sheathing his sword and then he continues walking.

Ezl t1_j5n9pc0 wrote

Not really much to it. Article in its entirety:

> Customers on line for their morning fix of caffeine at a Dunkin’ coffee shop in Jersey City got the scare of their lives Monday when a woman walked in and started waving a sword around, authorities said.

> The incident occurred at 40 Journal Square at 10:30 a.m., Jersey City spokeswoman Kimberly Wallace-Scalcione said.

> The 26-year-old, who was described as possibly being emotionally disturbed, terrorized customers and staff, but fortunately no one was injured, Wallace-Scalcione said.

Alukrad t1_j5nj4gf wrote

So, they didn't capture her???

SoundMachineJC t1_j5o85xg wrote

" The woman faces charges of robbery, terroristic threats and possession of a weapon, and addition charges may be filed. The investigation is ongoing. "