Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Upbeat-Context-1214 t1_j8pzq62 wrote

Airospace released another legendary album following AZALEA, Analogues, Vol I-IV & Sorry To Bother You, just last Nov 2022 - called “You’re a Liar and You Suck Who Would Love You?” It has elements of big band, jazz fusion, metal core, heavy hiphop, dark and ethereal beats and drum heavy samples… definitely transcendental and worth a listen..

He recently explained the concept of his album during the recent interview w DeLacey @ ModeRadio in London, sharing the tracks act as different symptoms of mental illness:

“Who Would Love You?” - let me tell you who I am; show you all of me, would you love me?

“Supratwinturbo1991” - manic thinking you’re almost godlike, untouchable

“Withdrawals” - manic episode starts to go down

“Dopamine” - picks back up… describes a heavily traumatic relationship based mostly on making him feel like an object but fills a chemical fix somehow

In between you have other tracks like “There Is a Hell Believe Me I’ve Seen It” - a reference to Bring Me the Horizon…

Ending with - “Godspeed You Black Emperor Pt. II” completing the other piece to part I from AZALEA

If you appreciate raw lyricism, truth that makes you uncomfortable soothed by cathartic melodies and metal screams & soft whispers this is the thought provoking and elevating album for you:

You’re a Liar and You Suck, Who Would Love You?

(Similar artists… if you like:) Danny Brown, Mac Miller, The Koreatown Oddity, American Football, Roc Marciano, Mavi, El-P, Domo Genisis, Tyler the Creator, Andre 3000, Travie McCoy, The Alchemist, bbno$, Fly Anakin, TyFontaine, ConwaytheMachine, Westside Gunn, Kendrick Lamar, Death Grips, Mach-Hommy, Childish Gambino, Capital STEEZ, Freddie Gibbs, Illogic, Zack Fox, Eminem, JPEGMAFIA, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Juice WRLD