Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AllstarGaming617 OP t1_jde9tss wrote

I don’t know why I’m being so stubborn about this, maybe just years of frustration. This whole thing is literally my only interaction with the legal system and I’m naively believing as long as I do everything right and keep impeccable records I’ll ultimately be rewarded by the correct application of the law. I know…naive. I’ve checked with the RMV and the jurisdictions that I was detained in prior and they have no record of me owing fines or have being previously arrested so it seems as the state finally lived up to the last agreement that everything was scrubbed from the court system and I’m no longer expected to pay fines. It’s just these classes. Someone suggested trying to contact higher ups at the dmv via the state and I think that’s my next move before getting a lawyer. Speed is my main goal right now and mental block is getting this resolved as fast as possible because I don’t really have the luxury of time for litigation to play out. It may come to that. I’m going to have to get real creative with solution though because I don’t know if anyway for me to avoid driving in mass while litigation plays out.