Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AllstarGaming617 OP t1_jdebs94 wrote

Ok so you’re one of the few people here who have had some inter-state experience with the mass RMV and them not being apart of the national reporting system. My license is currently in Connecticut. We bought our house in Nh just before the pandemic and I put off migrating my license. How disorganized is that system? When I move my license to New Hampshire I’ll have a new license number, new address etc…any chance mass looses connection with my precious issues because of this. This is literally my only issue/interaction with the legal system so excuse my ignorance on how the police and their systems operate. If I were to get pulled over in mass with my new NH license how much information do the police have? There’s no social security numbers on licenses and I have a mildly generic first and last name. Since mass doesn’t get information about licenses and their movement from other states is there a slim chance my issues wouldn’t be detectable? I have no idea what level of information pops up for a police offer when they run a license through their computer. I know it’s a long shot