Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

solariam t1_jdwhp0i wrote

>It’s really just Hampshire county. If you go to the Berkshires, it’s not that great.

Me: what about these places in Franklin county? I live in Hampden county and there are queer spaces here.

You: Those aren't the Berkshires

Me: I never said they were, but implying that western Mass = Hampshire county or the Berkshires is also wrong. There are 4 counties in western ma and 3 of them are considered pretty LGBTQ friendly.

Relative_Professor48 t1_jdwwnis wrote

Nope, I said it’s really just Hampden…. Not the Berkshires. You said “isn’t greenfield queer” greenfield is not Berkshires so it’s irrelevant. That’s my point. You were mentioning pointing things.

solariam t1_jdx2glz wrote

😂 You responded to a comment that said western ma is queer friendly with commentary on the Berkshires, aka the most remote and rural quarter of the region.

Franklin county has greenfield, turners, and half of the towns surrounding UMass/sharing a school district with Amherst, as well as the leftier towns of Sunderland and Montague.

If you're only talking about the Berkshires, clarify that. Lol no one is arguing with you about the Berkshires, especially in a thread dominated with discussion of the pioneer valley.

Relative_Professor48 t1_jdx5o1f wrote

Okay, so you’re mad I responded to a tread about wmass about a western mass county…. That’s the fucking point. Yeah I I did, I literally said, “it’s really just Hampden county, if you go to the Berkshires it’s not that great” plz tell me how that’s not specifically talking about the Berkshires…..

solariam t1_jdx6abh wrote

😂😂😂 no one's mad. If someone says "Massachusetts is all cities" and you say "not in the Berkshires", the implication is that everywhere but the Berkshires is cities.

Btw, the county with noho in it is Hampshire county, not Hampden. The counties in western Mass are Berkshire, Franklin, Hampshire and Hampden. If you're gonna generalize about the region, you should make sure that what you're talking about applies to at least half the region.

Relative_Professor48 t1_jdx764q wrote

You’re upset that I shared my opinion on my experience. That’s literally not how implications work. By saying that you would imply, the Berkshires are not all cities and that’s it.

I know the difference between all the counties sorry my dyslexia and learning disability get in the way.🙄have a wonderful day and work on your reading comprehension.

solariam t1_jdxckln wrote

Bb, who's upset? There have been roughly a half dozen comments clarifying exactly what I said about the rest of the area. I'm not trying to be a dick about spelling; literally this error muddled what you were trying to say.