Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Unique-Public-8594 t1_iqqxdpj wrote

I think you are talented. I don’t usually respond well to art on reddit but this one? Yes.

[deleted] t1_iqtdlyp wrote

I think that bike would be really uncomfortable.

IBOB617 t1_iqtqopg wrote

The building to the left used to be my favorite dive bar. In the last ten years they have tripled the price of their guiness and shave six ounces off the pour so now it’s a yuppie bar in disguise but I still love it. Long live the Old Colony.

RexianOG t1_iqtqsx1 wrote

Love it! And now I’m hungry

Sweetbeansmcgee t1_iqtyci2 wrote

I like the painting and I like the lobster pot

joytoy322 t1_iqu6cjh wrote

For a second made me feel like I was in Scituate with my family when I was young. Thanks for the nostalgia and nice picture :)

geminimad4 t1_iquiqrl wrote

I love the salad dressing caddy they give you with salad at The Lobster Pot — they’re all delicious, and I end up ladling a combo of them on my salad.

CalvinDCatt t1_ir8z9l9 wrote

The OC isnt crooked enough. This picture is actually really awesome. Great job

A_Man_Who_Writes t1_iqrr9y9 wrote

It’s so good I’d hang it in my kitchen

Snoo52682 t1_iqrwzo5 wrote

That's lovely. There's a kind of restlessness and human energy to it even though there aren't any people. Like you've very much captured a busy place in a moment of quiet isolation.

Oblivious-abe-69 t1_iqs3xat wrote

Awesome… oh the things that alley has seen

HabitRole t1_iqsxb90 wrote

I like the composition a lot. Instead of focusing on a busy street or waterfront scene, you chose to show a quiet area apart from the hustle and bustle of Provincetown. Technically, the perspective on the buildings is great!

Theblob413 t1_iqt2owv wrote

I like lobsters...and pot.