Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_iqw0ss8 wrote

TheBestDildo t1_iqw2mu2 wrote

It’s really wild.

I worked for a company that was extremely hesitant to let go of employees. We had a guy work there with obvious mental health issues. He was also incapable of doing the job. He literally showed up at the office for 10 years to do absolutely nothing while making 6 figures. Finally….I think 13 years in they let him go. He claimed bullying, filed suit, it was a whole mess.

itallendsintears t1_iqw317x wrote

TIL i learned “bullying” means reprimanding someone for a behavior or type of work ethic they don’t want to change.

SMH I’m a pretty open minded dude but this country is getting soft as fuck

−2

CarefulDisaster4108 t1_iqw3n7j wrote

I'm not, though. I'm a good person and dedicated worker. I worked hard.

itallendsintears t1_iqw459l wrote

I deleted my comment just cause it’s really not appropriate if you were in fact dealing with this shit for 2.5 decades I was just being internet

I’m glad you got your pension and pushed through. Sorry for the ribbing

SLEEyawnPY t1_iqw2qc7 wrote

>The second I feel disrespected or treated poorly, by ANYONE for ANY amount of money, I’m out.

The other thing that can makes the American workplace environment suck is how many bullshitters there tend to be in them

itallendsintears t1_iqw3dnn wrote

Really? Cause I just left a job in august for a similar situation . Would you care to see the final text message I sent my boss because I’d be happy to dm you. Sorry you’re projecting your spinelessness onto me.