Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

medforddad t1_itr6iby wrote

> Tiny number of people who are actually election deniers

You're not paying attention:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/interactive/2022/election-deniers-running-for-office-elections-2022/

> Nearly 300 Republicans seeking those offices this November have denied or questioned the outcome of the last presidential election, according to a Washington Post analysis. > > Many will win. More than 170 election deniers are running in districts or states where Republicans are expected to win, according to Cook Political Report race ratings and Partisan Voter Index. Dozens more are in competitive races.

[deleted] t1_itrv509 wrote

Linking an article from the Washington post which is unequivocally a left leaning media outlet isn’t the best example to use against someone else to say “you’re not paying attention”

That’s like someone linking a post from Fox News and expecting you to take it as fact

−6

medforddad t1_itslxqh wrote

They're just numbers. Which numbers have the liberal bias?

[deleted] t1_itsmbah wrote

Lmao the ones Jeff Bezos pumps up, plus I don’t think you want compare numbers and statistics. When you start rattling those off that’s when the left gets mad

disco_t0ast t1_ittcm24 wrote

So in other words, you cannot dispute anything presented in the source, you can only resort to ad hominem.

Typical conservative.

medforddad t1_itug6pw wrote

We're not even talking statistics here. It's literally just counting up names. If you're saying it's wrong, it would be very easy to show that.

[deleted] t1_itvtvl1 wrote

No I’m not criticizing the article per say or any of the information presented. Simply saying that posting from a biased news source and then proceed to tell someone there not paying attention is just ironic and funny.

medforddad t1_itvw9xu wrote

The information is true whether it's published there or anywhere else. If they're not aware of the large number of election deniers in (and running for) political offices, then they've not been paying attention.

It's not like you'd have to be reading The Washington Post to know about it. They're not the exclusive location for this information. The politicians themselves have been saying all of this stuff out in the open.

[deleted] t1_itw3ena wrote

Sure that’s fine. Again you’re missing the point. Also I really don’t care to argue this matter lol. Like I said before, posting liberal based news links and telling someone there not paying attention is ironic. Regardless of the story content or facts.

medforddad t1_itw5g26 wrote

> Also I really don’t care to argue this matter lol

Says the guy who replied to me 3 times in 6 minutes LOLOLOLOLOLllllOOOoloooLLooooLLLLol

[deleted] t1_itw7gq3 wrote

That’s how I type. In spurts. Easier for me to get things out than one big long rant. “Not only” was referring to not only have you ignored my point that I’m not arguing election denier BS. But more or less the irony behind the statement of the redditor above, not only that but you also can’t see your own hypocrisy in the left wing political media. But that’s gone over your head a few times now so we’ll just leave it at that.

Good day.

[deleted] t1_itw7z73 wrote

LooolollllllolLllollLLLLLOLLLloooollllollloolLlll

[deleted] t1_itw3t0e wrote

Not only that but it’s an opinion piece and uses buzzwords like MAGA mob, yea so the millions of Americans that voted for him in 16 and 2020 is a “mob”. I wouldn’t trust a letter of that article until it’s verified from a alternative source. Man’s really out here arguing that an opinion piece from a left wing media outlet should be taken as fact. Get a grip FFS

[deleted] t1_itw4c54 wrote

Not only that but the hypocrisy from the left trying to call the right election deniers like there’s wasn’t fishy stuff going on is comical. Trump won without a controversy like this and they stilled rioted and looted. It’s like the left acts like election deniers are insufferable slobs who cry over a fair election while at the same time pretend they didn’t scream trumps not my president for the last 4 years. Again double standard irony

medforddad t1_itw51i1 wrote

> Not only that ...

Not only what? You didn't respond to anything I wrote.

A total non sequitur, and also completely wrong. so... cool.

Hilarias_Glucose_Cup t1_itr6rby wrote

No one cares about this stuff except for terminally online Reddit and Twitter dweebs.

−24

medforddad t1_itr7di0 wrote

So 300 republicans running for office, and the people voting for them, and the "poll watchers" don't care about this stuff?

SLEEyawnPY t1_itra9w2 wrote

A problem is there are people who thought there was compromise with the GOP to begin with..

Hilarias_Glucose_Cup t1_itr9vu6 wrote

It seems like we only care about this stuff when it is politically beneficial to do so.

−7