Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PakkyT t1_iy2hq68 wrote

This is one of those examples where tryin to be a vigilante is probably going to get you in trouble when you really don't know what you are doing and just assume what you do is correct. "Do you mind if I see your phone?" Get the fuck out of here.

NativeMasshole t1_iy383cf wrote

There's just something unsettling about people who sit around and use their free time like this. Instead of volunteering to work with organizations to help victims or whatever other good you can do, you're going to spend your time online pretending to be a little girl hitting on pedos? And then you're going to destroy people's lives based on your own conclusions? This jackass got the wrong guy and still posted the video, clearly showing his face!

BombShady12 t1_iy7jj3v wrote

Besides this fuckup, do you really care if a pedo’s life gets destroyed?

BiffNasty1234 t1_iy3b60c wrote

The second he said “this ain’t him”…I wish the guy in the video had the financial means to sue.

You don’t get to accuse people of being a pedo then walk away when it’s wrong.

bubalusarnee t1_iy4n8aq wrote

>You don’t get to accuse people of being a pedo then walk away when it’s wrong.

but that's the basis of the entire Qlown show.

Emotionally charged statements devoid of fact. You are to REACT to them.

That is how they make believe they are master.

Shemsuni t1_iy37cmd wrote

“Vigilant” is not what this prick is

BethNotElizabeth t1_iy3gf2y wrote

What a dumb fuck this cameraman is

Shelby-Stylo t1_iy3i411 wrote

I hope this moron gets sued. He should have just deleted this video, not make it public.

Substantial-Ad-5012 t1_iy3q28m wrote

Let me see your phone.....right answer is fuck off. I'll call the cops.....do what you want.

scotchplaid87 t1_iy3i9g2 wrote

Great example of how casually people can blow off responsibility of being certain given the potential for damage to someone's life with a camera and an internet connection.

bubalusarnee t1_iy4ncu2 wrote

When has this responsibility been modeled for them in the last 25 years?

monkey see, monkey do.

Wise_Check6255 t1_iy3q8lm wrote

Just another example of kids thinking they know what they're doing and putting themselves in a dangerous situation just so they can become internet famous for a day.

intrusivelight t1_iy3q2zl wrote

Him at the end saying “don’t stop destroying yourself” was the cherry on top, dude should’ve hit him so hard to the point where he would’ve woke up in Weymouth with a speeding ticket

deadliftothersup t1_iy4xi24 wrote

Dude is trying his best just to hold it together before detox. I'm glad he didn't invite the headache of battery charges to his life just because they dude with the camera is an ass. Good on him for keeping his eye on the prize.

Proof-Variation7005 t1_iy4mll6 wrote

I'm kind of shocked that someone hasn't gotten the shit kicked out of them for something like this. People who think they can run their own amateur version of "To Catch a predator" are not the good guys. They're not noble. They're not helping.

bubalusarnee t1_iy4nkue wrote

No they. One dude.

one dude. one camera. no backup.

Proof-Variation7005 t1_iy4odkj wrote

I don't think this guy is the only person doing this schtick for clout. He might have the local market cornered but I've seen videos like this popup on TIktok/twitter/reddit that definitely weren't him.

Educational-List8475 t1_iy4dvz2 wrote

This sounds like predator poacher, the guy that goes around MA trying to catch child predators. Except he never calls the cops or anything, he just harasses them on camera. He should be more careful when accusing people of shit

Proof-Variation7005 t1_iy4n0u9 wrote

Eventually, someone is going to be mad enough to just teach him a lesson on the spot. That'll be the one video he's guaranteed not to upload.

bubalusarnee t1_iy4nh7z wrote

He's also trying to get beat up on camera.

[deleted] t1_iy4o6ue wrote

[deleted]

BrockVegas t1_iy5d4am wrote

He seems to have someone else recording him recording his... uh.... work.

He is going to get what he is asking for eventually, and probably a bit more. He's not exactly targeting those that make great choices.

bigditka t1_iy660xv wrote

It might be legal to film someone in public in Mass, but it’s not legal to record a conversation without the consent of both parties.

Litothelegend t1_iy4sjvu wrote

How about you stop destroying his life asshole and how about you move out of your mother’s basement and get a life. Who fro you think you are Batman? What a loser.

BigBiscuit_47 t1_iy5ii0z wrote

This guys a fucking idiot does some stupid shit like this then has the nerve to say to the guy “Stop destroying your life” after.. rookie

LitFarms69 t1_iy6eykj wrote

It’s only fair he gets to smack the shit out of that guy.