Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

spg1611 t1_j1b81ih wrote

Because ambulance can drive fast and have someone in the back doing basic trauma? I mean really how hard is this to comprehend.

As far as the “waste of resources” goes- it’s not every day a dog gets hurt… it’s not a waste at all (especially from a financial standpoint!

Revolutionary-Toe789 t1_j1b9kpu wrote

What basic trauma were they doing to a dog after a car accident that he was released from a day later? Seems EMS people in here are saying they can’t really do anything as they don’t have proper equipment or training.

Cop cars drive faster.

Not sure why you put waste of resources in quotes. I did not say waste of resources. I said it doesn’t t appear to be the best use of resources. Reading does not appear to your strong suit.

Good luck.

spg1611 t1_j1dor31 wrote

This might happen maybe once a year if that so the whole waste of resources thing is Bologna. And sure there’s certain injuries that they can’t help with, but a gun shot? Just hold presser while someone drives (which won’t happen in a cop car). It’s actually sad how upset you are by a really simple law that will hardly get used.

Revolutionary-Toe789 t1_j1dxqam wrote

No idea why you are arguing against my post. I don’t think it came across as upset at all.

I also literally said I could see it for the gun shot.

Maybe you aren’t responding the correct post. Or, like I said earlier, your reading comprehension fucking blows.