Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j6fit1p wrote

[removed]

−6

Turkules77 t1_j6flxsx wrote

You watched all of the video footage of what happened and this is what you are taking away from it? I am speechless. There is no way we both watched the same videos.

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6gaqni wrote

Happy cake day btw I'm sorry we all have to go through this event but I'm especially sad for the mother

Positive-Material t1_j6fn8li wrote

no why would I watch gore? i don't wanna watch a guy get beaten to death because he supposedly he refused to exit his car, didn't lie down on the floor while he was restrained, and started running away. normal police just tackle the guy who is running away and then hand cuff him. there is no reason to beat someone to death if they are not fighting back. but they were either following a script of fighting a guy when the situation wasn't appropriate, or were just taking advantage of the situation to do a gang assault under legal cover of faults of the victim that could justify their assault. this is standard and routine and legal in America. police rely on the threat of them beating anybody to death and ruining their life in order to get compliance and solve whatever problems they are called to resolve. otherwise, if police didn't break the law, people would not fear them and we would not be able to enforce law and order. like they said on NPR, some people have to get abused in order for everyone else to be protected.

−8

riski_click t1_j6fzrd5 wrote

> no why would I watch

so you could stop trusting whoever described it to you.

Turkules77 t1_j6fnvc7 wrote

Your entire account of what happened couldn’t be further from what actually happened.

Linux-Is-Best t1_j6g1bub wrote

Hello u/Positive-Material

Your previous post (before this one) was heavily reported as "misinformation" and those reports would be accurate since nothing in your comment about what happened is true.

However, your follow-up easily explains why that is. You have not seen the video, and I do not blame you for not watching it. Nor am I going to suggest you watch it.

That said, I will say, I removed your post because to no fault of your own, you seem to have been misleading, and as inaccurate information, it needed to go. But I also want to take a moment and politely suggest, whatever source you have previously been relying on, you should perhaps not depend on it further. It was not even partly correct (it entered the realm of fiction, it was that inaccurate).

Thanks for your time and consideration. I hope you have a good evening.