Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hemingwai t1_j6ftqom wrote

What are you protesting? Theyre under arrest and the legal system is doing its job. Stupid shit like this accomplished nothing but making you feel good and allowing you an outlet for virtue signaling.

sneakylyric t1_j6nd0ia wrote

I'm sure most people are protesting for changes to the system that regularly allows deaths at the hands of police.

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6gbf7v wrote

No, I'm not stopping protesting until there's conviction

−23

hemingwai t1_j6gecsq wrote

What are you protesting? Do you think they should just be sentenced to life in prison with no trial?

iwanttobehappy2022 t1_j6gwspm wrote

I think they may be protesting the fact the police keep hiring dudes that are murdering innocent unarmed people. Obviously not every policeman do this or are bad. But I could understanding saying that this shouldn’t have happened in the first place.

Cheap_Coffee t1_j6htvth wrote

Well, a protest here will certainly change the minds of police in Tennessee. Dontchaknow?

Daily_the_Project21 t1_j6ll5iz wrote

Yes, bad things shouldn't happen in the first place. Why hasn't anyone just tried preventing all of the bad things ever from happening?

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6ifzwv wrote

No, but I want to see a conviction

hemingwai t1_j6igx1j wrote

And you think you marching around Worcester is going to in some way impact a jury’s decision making process in memphis?

Cheap_Coffee t1_j6htpc8 wrote

Holding your breath is a better technique, IMO. I always get my way when I do that.

RawDoggRamen t1_j6iyana wrote

Murder trials typically last about 2-4 years. So good luck buddy