Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j3j4p8d wrote

[deleted]

Rats_In_Boxes t1_j3jpw1v wrote

Also, don't kill your spouse. Seems like a no-brainer but you'd be amazed how often this comes up.

[deleted] t1_j3juq67 wrote

[deleted]

−41

Rats_In_Boxes t1_j3jv3y3 wrote

Yeah well, am I a hero? Look, I don't know. I just saw something that needed to be said and I said it. Do I deserve a school named after me? Obviously.

Moparmuha t1_j3lkjz0 wrote

This case has Charles Stewart vibes to it. The husband was charged with selling counterfeit art last year, probably had a side piece like Stewart. I’ll be shocked if it’s not the husband.

umassmza t1_j3lru00 wrote

I mean, I love my wife and I’d definitely talk to the police to help find her. CYA would be the farthest thing from my mind.

[deleted] t1_j3lsxdx wrote

[deleted]

−4

ThreeDogs2022 t1_j3ltiau wrote

why tf are you going on like this on a discussion about a person who obviously murdered their spouse? it's creepy as fuck. Do you have a body in your back yard?

[deleted] t1_j3lv63e wrote

[deleted]

You-Enjoy-Myself t1_j4675gp wrote

I know it sounds weird, and hard to believe - but listen to a few dozen dateline cases. Maybe 10% of them have the husband arrested and on trial before they actually find who did it. This person above isn’t wrong. You HAVE to talk to a lawyer as early on as possible. Absolutely have to.

Edit: eh I’ll lower the percentage, not sure it’s as high as the original

You-Enjoy-Myself t1_j466yyx wrote

Idk why you’re getting downvoted. You are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correct.

PabloX68 t1_j3p2uga wrote

And don't buy $450 of cleaning supplies from Home Depot and pay with your credit card, or leave the bloody knife in your basement.