Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

archery713 t1_jacxcck wrote

I get them fairly often and are stress caused for me. The worst

Qattt t1_jacyhwm wrote

They taste delicious!

GaeyNoodle t1_jacyw8k wrote

I agree. Had a time with 3 ulcers with 1 on the damn throat and literally was dying. Couldn't do shit and everytime I swallowed saliva or drank water, my entire nervous system was violated

RitualVirality t1_jad1mtl wrote

I fear no lip ulcer. Kidney stones are another story. Just knock me out until it passes. My kidneys are continuously churning out those little demons. Any more laser surgeries and my kidney might disintegrate with the stones.

ShazzyZang757 t1_jad50lv wrote

Mix salt and water and swish for 30-60seconds and spit. Do this a few times a day until gone. Usually clears up in 2-3 days (at least works for me)

archery713 t1_jadj38i wrote

Not really. I almost never chew gum and I rarely drink soda. I get them the most after going to the dentist. They said it's a stress response from the dental work. When I had braces I almost always had an ulcer.

TieGroundbreaking83 t1_jadrui4 wrote

For me it usually happens if i suddenly change my sleep patterns and sleeping hours (less is bad). Vitamin c tablets usually fix them

jeechudeka t1_jae98gv wrote

There’s a gel available which fixes them for me in a day. It used to take few days upto 2 weeks otherwise.

Typically associated with weak gut health and high stress levels. Vitamins(C and B complex) helps reduce occurrences.

weemellowtoby t1_jae9dxl wrote

as someone who rarely gets these. what happens if you try and pop it.

TypicalPnut t1_jae9vo6 wrote

Canker sores let's goooooo. Pretty sure they're genetic. Blame your parents

Darkphoenix2013 t1_jaeaf27 wrote

They aren't poppable. The white isn't puss, it's an ulcer. So nothing to pop. Suppose if you tried regardless, blood, and it would still be there. Canker sore is the common term if you wanna look them up and learn more!

DownSyndrome-CEO t1_jaeasil wrote

i have like 2 kanker sores in my mouth rn (the third one went away yestarday) shit sucks

Baburao-G-Apte t1_jaeekg6 wrote

I got 3 at once rn One on the roof of the mouth One below the tongue On on the lip flap

AltForNoReason214 t1_jaegwsk wrote

Always, ALWAYS on my bottom lip. Weirdest part is, I have braces on my top teeth, not even the bottom! I have 2 right now.

Toshio1987 t1_jaeitkf wrote

Vitamin C. Add a little vinegar to your soda. Vinegar 2-3 times a day helps with a lot of things. I stopped getting these after I started eating sauerkraut.

Yellowyness101 t1_jaekb57 wrote

I have one at the base of my tongue so it’s always pressing up against something. Pain

Twosliceofbread t1_jael5bj wrote

Had one two size of teeth at xmas. Others gained weight and i lost like 10% of my total mass in two week

Mate-Teh t1_jaeqf1u wrote

Uuh. How should I say it. I enjoy them. I dont found them painful... help, something might be wrong with me.

Lazybones716 t1_jaeuclj wrote

lol me too I just got over mine finally after like 3 weeks of it annoying me

Godlybob12 t1_jaf0ahi wrote

Y'all are smart. I got this weird bump on my bottom limp, and it doesn't hurt and hasn't grown, but it's been there my whole life. Any ideas?

vladkee13 t1_jaf2uyl wrote

First time I had one I thought I had herpes in my mouth. Shit scared me but then I remembered I was a virgin and never kissed anyone before and got sad. But yeah that shit sucks too