Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

EffeteDecumary755 t1_jea8lml wrote

As a vegan who was a vegan before with like 0 information about how to actually be vegan and what it meant and then stopped being a vegan but got back to it when I actually knew why I was doing it- I ask am I part of this group? I know better now and can sustain a vegan live style without almost dying so I hope I am not.

maffacker t1_jea9167 wrote

She owned up to her mistakes and it turned out that everyone needed to be deleted anyway. But she did still murder them and I can not fully forgive her for that. She could of just deleted them but instead she made it way more miserable for the other Dokis.

−4

Davidreddit7 OP t1_jea9jf6 wrote

I'm not even a vergetarian. Meat and milk products are very present in the area I live in. It's mostky regional of course, not some industry shit from the supermarket. I personally (afaik) wouldn't think that meat consumption is nearly as bad for the environment as regular flying or driving long distances.

−1

darthij t1_jeacfes wrote

No way you wouldn't if you could afford to.

Davidreddit7 OP t1_jeai73c wrote

I'll give you an example:

Kast year I travelled a lot by train. A flight may have been cheaper and less time consuming but as I said, I have at keast some values.

Edit: lol so many haters who downvote because I'm a responsible person

−25

Vedanthegreat2409 t1_jeakbmi wrote

There are so many other people we should be blaming rather than private jets . At the end of the day private jets dont make that much of a difference compared to factory

Davidreddit7 OP t1_jean4q9 wrote

Nah, private jets are pretty bad

Edit: aviation is responsible for 2% of greenhouse gas emmission. Doesn't sound much? Consider that only 10 to 20 percent of the world population ever took a flight. So tje number of planes is quite limited and STILL they cause 1/50 of all emmission which is too much.

ShortfallofAardvark t1_jeb4iay wrote

The fact that only 10 to 20 percent of the population has taken a flight yet it still makes up 2% of greenhouse gas emissions is more because people who can afford to fly will fly many times, not only because if private jets. The issue is that private jets put out much more greenhouse gas emissions per person than an airliner because it’s only carrying a few people opposed to hundreds carried on an airliner. Ultimately private jets are pretty bad but don’t entirely make up the disparity between the flying population and the greenhouse gas emissions.

pyrx69 t1_jeb4og4 wrote

mrbeast be going to hell then according to this logic

Oshawott_is_cute t1_jeb4pnr wrote

Then why have private jets? Why would you pay for transportation when you have one right there?

RedditRoboKid t1_jebnd6u wrote

You see, the problem is you’re being way too legalistic about it. Yes, private jets go brrrr, but the focus should be less on them and more on things like coal plants and oil rigs that emit WAY more CO2 than private jets.

That being said, I appreciate that you care about the environment.

(Also the internet in general really hates spelling mistakes)

Ok-Tea-3911 t1_jec7wgb wrote

Bro...

If the meat industry was a country, it would be third in greenhouse gas emissions. only the US and China beating it out. I bet you also don't eat GMO foods because you think they're bad for the environment

mm2_gamer t1_jecuemr wrote

Funny how that one episode of Gumball where they were rich and would travel with a personal helicopter to visit the other side of the mansion is still kinda true

mm2_gamer t1_jecuj8f wrote

Meme was okay but OP is kinda stupid in the comments for thinking taking a train is less CO2

The-Catatafish t1_jee0t5i wrote

You don't have to put people in a "good" or "bad" box.

Its a wild concept but you can actually judge individual actions. People can do good and bad things simultaneously because life isn't a disney movie.

If he is traveling via private jet then that sucks and fuck him for that.

All the other stuff he does? Good shit mate keep going.