Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

magick-Phlamingo t1_j2aylr8 wrote

Thought this shit was hilarious. All because he wanted to start shit with a teenager

JournalistMobile3605 t1_j2azq9q wrote

Didn’t he get released?

I’m not sure, it was a few rumours online but I really hope he hasn’t gotten freed. He got famous for being a man-child and looking like a toe

Orderofthedead t1_j2b0cvq wrote

He could’ve been released which I hope not but that doesn’t mean he’s free. Possibly they released him while they gather evidence but honestly being the clown he is he will probably try to defend himself and lose in 30 minutes. In the end he’s going to jail.

Vuvycyvyvtg t1_j2b9592 wrote

He got one last car the police car for more information search Andrew Tate rule 34 /s

Far-Web422 t1_j2c1qgd wrote

I think tate=bad is something all the internet can agree on

JournalistMobile3605 t1_j2ck2zp wrote

As yes, him saying he moved to Romania because they had less strict rape laws and him beating a woman with a belt years ago (he did it with a different woman who did not give him consent) and him trying to get women self defence classes outlawed yes he did nothing wrong. His parents were wrong for creating him

Huge_Strain_8714 t1_j2dkwso wrote

Yep, I guess if he only had one car to get away in the choice would have been easier and he would have... Gotten away but since he had 33 cars to choose from... He couldn't choose which car to take... So he got caught?