Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Framer9 t1_ja2zzow wrote

−83

Infoleptic t1_ja34we2 wrote

For… leaving soap in the shower?

Framer9 t1_ja35g7h wrote

If you don’t actually use it for months there could be mold. Throw it out instead of making a post about it. Op needs to stop trying to imply it was the “all natural” ingredients that caused the filth.

−73

CodeCat5 t1_ja36bmt wrote

Where is this "filth" that you speak of?

Framer9 t1_ja36i43 wrote

It’s that piece of steak she’s cleaning herself with.

−58

CodeCat5 t1_ja36o7z wrote

Perhaps you should read more of the post rather than continuing to make ignorant comments.

Or don't... I guess it's more entertaining this way.

misteraaaaa t1_ja3bxub wrote

I need to learn to attain this level of patience on the internet. Absolutely brutal clowning of this troll

Framer9 t1_ja36vp9 wrote

You people must all keep your favorite bars of soap around instead of actually using and disposing of it properly, which is when it’s clearly useless.

−21

CodeCat5 t1_ja384t4 wrote

You really seem to enjoy making up fantasies about other people in your own head based on assumptions and ignorance.

Framer9 t1_ja38eaj wrote

She literally posted a bar of soap that has been in the shower for months. That’s gross. You are a gross person as well. Catch ya on the clean side 🤙 probably not

−7

CodeCat5 t1_ja3ddut wrote

>You are a gross person as well.

And you've come to this conclusion based on 3 posts that make no mention of hygiene. Thanks for proving my point.

Sacred_Stardust OP t1_ja41se0 wrote

Nothing wrong with all natural ingredients. Im vegetarian and try to buy ethically produced whenever I can. But this soap was from a church food pantry and gross anyways, I thought my brother would use it but then it started doing the weird shit and left it to see how far it would go lol

Framer9 t1_ja429sm wrote

No worries ☺️ it is kinda weird. Never seen something like that before